Lidocaine also known as Xylocaine or Lignocaine is white ctystalline powder. Its' IUPAC (Proper chemical name) is 2-(diethylamino)-N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl) acetamide. Commonly used as a local anaesthetic in dentistry and for minor surgery.More Information on Lidocaine
- Local anaesthetic in Dentistry.More Information on the applications of Lidocaine
- Class 1b Antiarrhythmic Drug.
- As an antitussive (cough suppressor) to reduce cough reflex.
- Topically - in the form of gels and sprays.
- Popular in home-made toothache relief / tattoo medications.
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- All orders over are shipped using Tracked Shipping.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.